Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Living Room Inspiration

 
Our living room is probably the most un-done room in the house. Right now it has a sectional that has seen better days, the TV and a chair. Eventually, the sectional and TV will be moving into the media room in the basement and the living room will become more of a hang out room and less of a TV watching room. Here are a few things I'm thinking for a jumping off point:
 
 
I am still on the hunt for a set of chairs with some sort of pattern to bring a little colour into the space. Here are a few rooms that have been inspiring me lately:

Source

Source

Source

Source
Source

I also am on the look out for a coffee table but think I'll need to choose chairs first before I decide on a shape that will work! There's something about dreaming about a room that's almost better than when it all comes together. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment